Friday, April 19, 2013

2nd time coloring w/copics ~~ Kraftin' Kimmie late night super speedy challenge!!!!!!!!

Hi!!

I'm back again tonight with another card!!
Woo hoo, what a day!!!

Here is my MARY POPPINS flying above the LONDON FOG!

Hope you like her!

It's my first "give it a go" @ coloring clothes.

I made her in a bit of a rush for a challenge deadline & I wanted to spend a LOT more time on her (forgive me for not embellishing the card)... but I think she still looks "pratically perfect in every way"!!   (My fave Mary Poppins quote!!!)
Meaning that she is regal & FAB!!
My coloring needs work...I'm still getting the hang of my new copics.



Thanks for popping by ~~~ cheerio!!!   LOL

I'm linking up here ~~~

STAMPS USED:
Kraftin' Kimmie:  Mary Poppins
a-muse studio:  british invasion
INK:
Memento: tuxedo black
a-muse studio: slate

COPICS USED:
E000, 00, 11, 13, 31
E15, 18, 35, 47, 57
R20, 89
YG17
B95
&
N5

4 comments:

  1. You JUST started coloring?!?! WHAT?!?! My coloring did not look like that when I started! Love the muted colors with the pop of red! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the markers this month & this is my 2nd one. It's my first attempt @ clothing. :))
      I did paper piecing of the clothing on my other one. I'll post my other one later today. :)) :))
      Thank you for the compliment... Are you just being nice because I'm your biggest fan??!

      Delete
  2. She looks great! Sometimes embellies just distract anyways and I think having the skyline beneath her looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda!! Hopefully I can learn some tips & tricks along the way so that my coloring can be as fab as yours & Kim O! :)) :)) You both are **stars**!!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~