Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PART 2 ~~ Friday Mashup "Mail It" Challenge #106


Hi Everyone!

Here's part 2 of my entries for the Friday Mashup! 
Just like last week, I am going to submit 2 cards.
Whenever I take the time to make a card 
& all of the materials are out...why not make one more?

So, here it is...


This card is for a very dear friend who will be receiving it in the mail 
as soon as I am done typing this post!  :) :) :) 
It features all of the same colors for the FRI Mashup challenge as the last post.
Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder & Perfect Plum



I used a stamp set from My Favorite Things called, "First Class Friend"
and the wonky scallop border from My Favorite Things along the bottom border.
I had a lot of fun making my own patterned paper with the postmark lines.  :) :) :)  
I used a foam dimensional to pop up the circle postmark in the upper-right corner.  
It says, "First Class Friend 24-7" 
I LOVE IT!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) 


SUPPLIES:
White card stock base:  core'dinations
Sahara Sand card stock: Stampin' up
Wisteria Wonder DP: Stampin' up
Wonky scallop border: My Favorite Things
"First Class Friend" stamp set: My Favorite Things
First Class Friend die-namics:  MFT
Ink: Stampin' Up
Tan/white twine: Michael's
Foam dimensionals


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


Comments & feedback are great!!
Thanks in advance for leaving a little blog note!!  

8 comments:

  1. Amazing job! I love the depth you cards have to them. All the layers add so much interest without being too busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Baker!! :)) :)) That's so sweet!!! I love to layer patterned papers... that's my favorite part of card making!!! All of the beautiful papers are kind of like playing w/ fabrics, clothes, etc... I just have to make the right "outfit" for my card!! :) :) Thanks for stopping by!! :) :) ~Nicole~

      Delete
  2. Love Love Love this! Great job! I love the twine choice and that you used the foam dimensional to pop up the circle postmark! When I first looked at it I thought it was a special brad. Also love the stamp under that postmark and you placed it perfectly! I might have to buy that stamp set! I've never used My favorite Things stamps are they rubber or acrylic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, thank you for such wonderful praise! :)) I love your excitement!! :)) MFT stamps are acrylic & are very easy to use because you can see perfectly through them! :)) :)) It sure makes a difference with things like placement & straight lines. :)) You should check them for sure! :))

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Love that your card layout is like an envelope, and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks again for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heidi!! :0) :0) It was fun and I liked the fact that I was able to try a few new sets w/the purples.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the twine treatment and all the details . Thanks again for sharing with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lili :) :) It was a fun project this week! :) :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~