Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sunshiny Flynn -- Sunshine Week Part 2

This week when I heard it was a "sun shiny day" over @ the Friday Mashup I knew that I needed to bust out my stamp called, "Sunshiny Flynn" from Stamping Bella.

Her name says it all...
She is one bright and sunny little darling and I had a great time coloring her w/ my copics.
:) :) :) :)



So, I went to work...

I grabbed this sketch from Stamping Bella...

and used it loosely, (very loosely) to design my card. 

Sunshiny Flynn is much too tall for this sketch and she is one of the tallest stamps that I have!!
She barely fits on my 6x6 card!!  :) :) :)  So, I had to improvise a little bit...

I enjoyed making this card and it has all of my favorite things:
Some kind of teal/blue, bright colors, and spellbinders die cuts to frame my image!! 
YAY!!

This is a card for a very special birthday girl that is coming up soon!!

Thanks for looking & have a great SUNSHINY day!!!


Copics used:
skin:  E00, E11, R20
dress: B04
shoes: B05
sun: Y02, Y06, Y08, Y13, Y19
hair: E31, E35, E15, E18, E57
balloon: R22, R32

Paper:
Doodlebug Flower Box
Card stock: Daffodil Delight (SU)
blue - recollections
Ribbon:
ribbon retreat
Spellbinders:
grand nesties labels 4
Chalk edger: Prima
Embossing folder:
Anna Griffin

16 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors on this card. Thanks again for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Any little girl would LOVE this card! It is soooo bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! :) :) Thanks, Tina!!! :) :) :) I'm so glad to hear it!!

      Delete
  3. Love this one too! Great color combo, very cheery! Thanks again for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Clare!! :)) :)) It was a fun one!!

      Delete
  4. Definitely love the papers, your coloring and the layered nesties, I think you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda!! I'm trying to pick up tricks of the trade as I go along... From people like you, of course!!! :)) :))

      Delete
  5. Love the yellow and that great ribbon! Another sweet card, great job!

    Thanks again for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa!! She is my little sunshine girl!! :))

      Delete
  6. So beautiful and fresh...wishing you a sunfilled day too!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy!! Thinking of you!! :)) xo
      <>

      Delete
  7. oooh you know Christy Tiddly Inks does these cuties too hunny, this is so cute!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, I'll have to check it out!!! :)) :))

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~