Friday, May 3, 2013

Argyle Apple -- MFTWSC122 -- Teacher Appreciation Part 2

Hi there!!
I'm back today with more teacher goodies!!! 
I have a card and a sneak peek of a little treat basket that I am working on...
Have you started your prep for teacher appreciation week?
It starts next WEEK!
Some schools celebrate the whole week long 
and others honor their teachers on Tuesday, which is teacher appreciation day.
Since I was a kindergarten teacher and I know how hard of a job it is, 
I try to shower my teachers with goodies all week long 
and give a big gift @ the end of the week.
It's my small way of saying thank you and celebrating all of their hard work!

Here's the sketch from the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club:



SNEAK PEEK: 
Here's a sneak peek of something that I am working on...
It's a teeny tiny treat basket for my kids to deliver to their teachers on Tuesday. 
I'm just getting started with it, but I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

More ideas to come for teacher appreciation week, so check back when you can!


Products from today's post:

Blu Raspberry card stock (MFT)
Sour Apple card stock (MFT)
Apple die-namics called, Red Delicious (MFT)
Stamp: PI Make the Grade (MFT)
Ink on the leaf: Hot fudge (MFT)
Patterned Paper: Lime Twist by My Mind's Eye

Treat basket:
Trapezoid treat box die-namics (MFT)
Woven basket die-namics (MFT)

Copics used:
skin:  E00, E11, R20, R30
hair: E31, E35, E15, E18, E47, E57
sweater: R22, R32, R43
skirt: BG72, BG13, G02, BG57
heart in hair: R29
shoes: E31, E35, E57
chalkboard: Y26, E15, E57

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!
They light up my day!!

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Nicole! Love how you colored the darling image! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mona! :) :) I appreciate you popping by my blog to leave a note!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely card for a teacher and great pp too, Nicole! Such a fun idea to make a little basket for the teacher and am looking forward to seeing more! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by!! :)) I appreciate it!! :))

      Delete
  3. Sooo cute! The argyle apple is so sweet and I love that the blackboard is a smaller scale argyle! I watched a tutorial on paper piecing that used this same set. :) I can live vicariously through your crafting, right??? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure can, Tina!! LOL :) :) :) Thanks for the comment! Feel free to post the tutorial... I would love to see it! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Love the ribbon! This is so stinkin cute, hope you get picked for their blog mentions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks for saying that!!! :) :) :) That would be awesome!! :) :) :)
      The ribbon is actually 2 ribbons in one... the tape measure ribbon and I layered it over some turquoise ribbon. I used tape runner to adhere the 2 together. :) :) :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~