Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Enjoy a Coffee on Me -- Teacher Appreciation Part 4

Good Afternoon!
I'm back for Part 4 of Teacher Appreciation Week!
Today's project is the pop-up coffee gift card holder!

*****ETA(edited to add) I am linking up with Moxie Fab World challenge for this week because they are featuring gift card holders!!!  MY FAVE kind of fun paper project!!!  LOVE it!!!******

Here is the outside:

I used MFT Lollipop Treat Stamps for the round sentiment and a blu raspberry button for the center.
I used these punches:
1 3/8 round, 1 1/2 round and 1 3/4 scalloped to layer my card stock for the belly band.
The belly band slides off and the inside "pops up"!

Here's the inside:

Here's a video tutorial of today's project:
All of the measurements and details are on the video.

Here are the stamp sets that I used:
School Rules by Jaded Blossom
Java Time by Jaded Blossom
The Perfect Blend by a-muse studio

Card stock & button: MFT
Ink: Wild Cherry & Blu Raspberry by MFT
Paper: doodlebug designs Take Note
Twine: doodlebug designs

Hope this helps inspire you to add a little pizazz to your gift card giving!!
HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love this - I made 60 of these last year for all of the staff at my daughter's school! Very time consuming, but were well liked by everyone!! Yours is super cute! I love the paper clip paper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janice! :)) I had a friend ask me to post some "easy" crafts that anyone can do at home w/ minimal supplies, so I went w/these. :))

      Delete
  2. Wow! If there is one thing I like more than aqua/teal/turquoise is for it to be pared with red! It is gorgeous!!!! I LOVE that Thank you sentiment from MFT too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina!! :)) They are having a new product release tonight @ 10pm eastern if you wanted to get some new goodies!!! :)) :))
      I know you've been thinking about it...
      Lol ;))

      Delete
  3. I looove this..color combo is gorrrgeous ...adoreable!!!
    :-):-)XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! Love those colors together, too! (& I'm not a huge fan of red, but love it w/ aqua or turq!)

      Delete
  4. This is a very lovely and pretty gift card holder. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nicole! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Card Holder Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~