Wednesday, May 1, 2013

If the Shoes Fits... Color Throwdown # 240

Hi there!
It's time for a color challenge & those are my favorite kind!!  
The Color Throwdown has some of my FAVE hues this week!!
Anytime you get me in the same room w/ any shade of aqua, I am a happy girl!! 
(Pair it w/ lime?  Even better!!!)   
Pool Party happens to be my favorite shade from Stampin' Up and I was excited to feature it in this challenge!   :) :) :)  
Here's my card:


I kept it clean and simple, but covered the shoes w/ STICKLES for some added shine!!  


and here's the inspiration pic:


Shoes are my weakness & I LOVE this stamp!!!  
It's so true!!
If they fit (& are comfy --go ahead, get them in every color!!)
:) :) :) 

Here's the inside: 


Unity Stamp:  If the Shoes Fits
Card Stock: Pool Party (SU!)
Ink: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder all from Stampin' Up
Blueberry from a-muse studio
Ribbon: Pool Party (SU!)
Button: Pool Party (SU!)
Brad for in the center of the button: Pool Party (SU!)

Thanks for looking!!

All comments are read and responded to... because they just make my day!!!
:) :) :)  

18 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the colors! I love the high heels! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Broni!! :) :) Great colors this week!! :) :)

      Delete
  2. Love the sparkle that the STICKLES add! Really pretty, simple & clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina!! I tried to keep it CAS this time. :)) :))

      Delete
  3. If you only knew about my shoe obsession you would know this card is right up my alley! Love all the different colors and the turquoise background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda!!! From one shoe addict to another --- you have a lot of sole! ;)) ;))

      Delete
  4. What a fun card! Great colors! Love the glitter! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, such a pretty colour scheme and details. Your glittering shoes are beautiful and a sentiment from my heart!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Heather!! :)) :)) I think a lot of woman can relate!! :)) Shoes are so fun!!

      Delete
  6. so cute! I love how the arranged the shoes! I never think to do stuff 'crooked' like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan!! It's a pile of party shoes.... LOL!! :) :) Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  7. This is sooo cute, Nicole!!!!! I just love the high heals and the little bit of sparkle you added!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan!! :)) :)) The colors this week were so fresh! :))

      Delete
  8. OOH, those sparkly shoes are fabulous! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I LOVE Top Chef, however, I don't like to cook LOL! My hubby does most of the cooking around here:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kerri! I'm thrilled that you did! Absolutely agree, top chef is the bomb diggity -- & I like it when hubby does the cooking!! :)) :))

      Delete
  9. Too fun! Love the sparkly shoes! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori!! I love doing it!! :))
      It's my "fave game in town!" -- :))

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~