Monday, May 13, 2013

just for you -- CQC 188, SSSC184, & Case Study 140


Hi there!!
Hope you enjoyed Mother's Day weekend!
Mine was fabulous and I got a lot done!!
Here is a new card created with sketch SSSC184 for the ColourQ challenge this week
 and CASEstudy #140.
This card is for my daughter's upcoming dance recital.
Here is the color palette for this week:

I used Calypso Coral card stock for all my layers and Calypso Coral ink for the sentiment. 
The green was the trickiest for me as I didn't have a copic that was gray enough to the sage.  I had to use different shades of gray that I did have to blend into my greens.

This week @ CASE study the inspiration is floral.
Hope you enjoyed my card!


Here's what I used for today's card:
Stamp:  Flower Bouquet Fhiona by YNS
Card stock, ink, and button: Calypso Coral by SU!
Paper: My Mind's Eye "In Bloom"
Dies: Ric Rac borders from Taylored Expressions
Banner bundle die set by Verve
Jute from Michael's
&
Copics
E00, E11, R30,
YG11, W3
C3 & W3
Y21, E13, & E15
YR61, R22, Y21
Thanks for looking!!! 

12 comments:

  1. Awe, such a cuuute card Nicole! Love the way you colored the sweet image! Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mona!! :) :) I sure did!! It was FAB!! :) :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim!! :) :) :) I love the coral!!! One of my faves (that isn't in the blue family!! LOL)

      Delete
  3. Really sweet card and great coloring as usual! Love it! I received my first YNS order today since you inspired me with one of your other cards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo hooo!!! Happy to hear that!! :) :) :) You will LOVE the YNS cuties!! They are all adorable!!! :)) :))

      Delete
  4. Awww, I love this card and hope your daughter did too! That Calypso Coral is so pretty, works really well with the papers. I think the YR63 and YR65 will work as sage/grayish green if you get them sometime, just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am actually going to give it to her after her recital which is in a few weeks. :) :) For now, it's just a secret card in my office!! :) :) I actually got 2 new grayish greens in the mail the day that I made this card!! LOL

      Delete
  5. I love all the colours and the floral paper! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~