Monday, May 6, 2013

Mini Treat Basket -- Teacher Appreciation Part 3

Hi there!
As promised, I am back with more teacher appreciation goodies and ideas! 
Here is a mini treat basket that I filled w/Hershey's kisses for a sweet treat & a gift card to Michael's.
My girls are going to deliver these to their teachers tomorrow for Teacher Appreciation Day!
As I mentioned in an earlier post, it is an all week long celebration at our school, 
so I have prepared little treats and gifts for each day leading up to Friday.

*****ETA(edited to add) I am linking up with Moxie Fab World challenge for this week because they are featuring gift card holders!!!  MY FAVE kind of fun paper project!!!  LOVE it!!!******



This basket has some great embossing & you can see a little bit of it in this pic.
Sadly, the pic doesn't do it justice and it looks like a real basket which is so fun!!
It holds a gift card perfectly which is tucked down in the tissue and candy.


I used some candy stamps from Jaded Blossom:
&
and then used a 7/8 scalloped punch from Stampin' Up 
to punch them out to stick them to the bottom of the Hershey kisses
w/my scotch tape runner

The inks I used are from Stampin' Up:
Tempting Turquoise & Lucky Limeade 
(Some of my FAVE colors!!)


I hope you liked my mini treat basket project!
I am linking up to this challenge @ Jaded Blossom
Don't forget to leave me a comment if you have a chance!
It's a joy to read them!

Products that I used for today's project:
Woven Treat Basket die-namics by My Favorite Things
Candy Stamps by Jaded Blossom
DCWV Summer Garden from Michael's
Natural jute from Michael's
Tissue from Michael's
Gift card from Michael's
Inks from Stampin' Up
7/8 Scalloped circle punch from Stampin' Up
& Hershey's Kisses

You can check out Part 1 and Part 2 of Teacher Appreciation right here:

Stay tuned for my coffee gift card idea.
I will try and post it tomorrow! 

34 comments:

  1. this is sooo pretty ! love the muted tones, looks timeless !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle!! :) :) :) Your candy stamps were SUPER fun to work with!! This was the first time that I used them!!!

      Delete
  2. Can I just pay you to make things for me? lol These are so pretty and so beyond my ability :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can!! I'd be happy to!! :) :) Btw ~~ this was not a hard project @ all!! Next time you come over, I'd be happy to show you!! xo

      Delete
  3. I think their teachers will love these! And how cute to do each hersheys kiss too, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope they love 'em!!! :) :) :) Thanks!! You are awesome, too!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! These are so beautiful! I loved the colors and especially the turquoise (I currently have a slight obsession with turquoise and aqua..lol)! My prediction ... some happy teachers that feel appreciated in a major way! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina!!!! We are 2 peas in a pod!!! I try to find a way to get turquoise & aqua into every project!! ;)) They have been my faves for years & years!!! :)) :)) I chose my blog theme colors because I smile whenever I see them!! :))
      Thanks for your kind words!!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow!!! How beautiful! Being a former teacher made making this fun I'll bet!!! New follower! Can't wait to see what all you create! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimi!! Welcome to my Craft Nook!!! :) :) :) I am happy to share the space w/ a lovebug!!! :) :) :) YES!! I love making things for the teachers!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my giddy aunt..totally adoreable..love it!!
    Wishing you an Amazing week lovely lady.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy!! You, too!! This week has been crazy ~~ & I wish I had more time to look @ your projects!! :) :) xo

      Delete
  7. Wow that basket looks totally Amazing. Love the Textures and the colors are perfect. Thank you so much for joining our Challenge over at Jaded Blossom this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate!! :) :) I love color challenges!! :) :)

      Delete
  8. I love the textures of the basket! Thanks for joining the first Jaded Blossom Color Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Crystal!! :) :) Color challenges are my FAVE!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  9. Oh what a cute little basket...It looks so real like fabric! Love it!
    I'm so glad that you joined in on the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Just love that pattern paper! Thanks for joining us this month for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your basket if BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us for Jaded Blossom's Montly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Trixie!!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  12. LOVE! This is SO pretty! Thanks for joining us in this months Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Thanks for playing along in the Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Sooo awesome and I'm so glad the teacher loved it as well. Thanks for joining us over at Jaded Blossom!
    ~Candace
    JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Candace!! :)) :)) Your candy stamps made this an easy & fun treat!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. This turned out AWESOME! Love the look of the basket, and of course the stamps! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge :O)

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Nicole! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Card Holder Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~