Monday, May 20, 2013

pucker up -- color throwdown # 242 -- SSSC184

I LOVE the color throwdown and when I saw the colors and inspiration pic that Lori chose for this week, I knew exactly which stamp to grab and just what to do w/ those lovely bright colors!
It's no secret that BRIGHT & HAPPY cards are the only ones that I like! 
Here's my take on the color throwdown colors for this week & of course, I used Karen's sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for the 3rd time this week!!!!
Love, love, LOVE it for showcasing fun pattern paper!!



Here's what I used on my card:
Stamp: "Pucker Up" by MFT
Card stock:  Lemon Drop by MFT
 & Tempting Turquoise by SU!
Button: Lemon Drop by MFT
Sun die: Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs
Ric Rac die by Taylored Expressions
Paper: Echo Park "So Happy Together"
Sew Easy fancy floss: Lemonade
Liquid Glass by CTMH on the pitcher & cups
Copics and shading chalks

Hope you liked my bright and cheery lemonade stand!
Thanks for looking and HAPPY MONDAY!!!

14 comments:

  1. I love bright & cheery too and this little card is adorable! Talk about nailing a throwdown! Perfect stamp, patterns and colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina for the sweet words!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. Well, it was worth all the fuss cause it is freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, thanks, thanks!! :) :) I certainly did fuss over this one!! LOL :)

      Delete
  3. Precious, Nicole! There is no better word for it. Your coloring is spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Darnell!!! :) :) :) You just made my day!! :)

      Delete
  4. AHHH!! so cute! :) I love the patterns you chose to use together. The color pallet is great too. So much love for this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Baker!! I'm glad you love it!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  5. How adorable! I love the cheery yellow and the beautiful sunshine button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Your coloring is amazing--and I love the glossy coating on the lemonade pitcher, too. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~