Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet Hello -- MFTWSC123 --Tasty Tuesday@YNS

Hi there, crafty peeps!
Today's card is based on a sketch from the Wednesday Stamp Club @MFT.
I also used the inspiration photo from YNS for Tasty Tuesday.
2 fun challenges, 1 super sweet image! 

I had to modify the flag on the sketch so that it didn't cover too much of the garden and I made flowers instead of using buttons.  I used 2 different dies and some pearls for dimension.
Here is a close-up of the little cutie!

Here are the materials from today's card:
Stamp: Ellie Loves to Garden from YNS
Sentiment from: Ellie Loves Lattes from YNS
Card stock: Lagoon (CTMH)
Ink: Lagoon (CTMH)
Memento tuxedo black
Prima chalk edger: Teal Damask
Spellbinders: Floral Doily Motifs
Doodlebug Mini pearls: Bumblebee
3D Dots dimensionals: EK Tools
Paper: Echo Park "Happy Together"
& My Mind's Eye Collectable "Unforgettable"
Copics & X-Press blending card


Comments are SWEET to read and receive.
Thank you in advance for leaving me a little bloggy note!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am absolutely in love with this card! Oh...can you be in love with a card? Well if you can, I am! These are my very favorite colors! Love the paper/cardstock and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina!! Your comments always make me smile from ear to ear!! :))
      I'm so glad that you love it!! :))

      Delete
  2. I LOVE it too! Adorable card Nicole and your coloring is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with our YNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen!! :)) I'm thrilled that you love it!! Yay!!
      I have to be honest & say that coloring Fhiona & Ellie images is pure joy! I see the fun and happy youth in them & they remind me of my 2 girls. :))

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! Yet another amazing design!! Love your creativity!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie!! :)) I'm so glad you found my new blog!! :)) You are such a sweetheart!!

      Delete
  4. Love these colors Nicole, so bright and cheerful, I think the turquoise matting is perfect! And I like the layered dies too, nice change from flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thanks!! Love it when I get the AR seal of approval!! :))

      Delete
  5. adorable card. love the colors. thanks for playing along with MFT WSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~