Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bubbles, Bubbles --TSG209 -- GAME TODAY!!! PRIZE TODAY!!!

Today's card nearly got the best of me!!!   
Oh my word... I was having the hardest time getting it to cooperate!   
Do you ever have days like that??!   
Every time I tried to do something, the card fought back!!   
Well, guess what?!?   In the end, I won!!!  
Now, I do have a word of caution...
Seeing today's card might make you a teeny bit dizzy, car sick, etc...so please don't hold that against me!  
I got a teeny tiny, itty bitty (ok, way over the top!!) carried away with the CIRCLES theme over at TSG!!!  
Sorry about that!  When I hear a theme, I run with it!!   :) :) 
It may not have been the right direction, but run with it, I did!!  :) :) :)

Here's my card for the CIRCLES theme at There She Goes...
Now because I made you dizzy and I feel just awful about that, 
I would like to do a little fun game today here on this post... 
See below this close-up pic for more game details! 



If you can name the stamp set that I used to create the background for the sweet little PI Blowing Bubbles, you will win a little fun surprise from me!!
I'll even let the winner pick what they would like from my pile of blog candy!!
***You need to be a follower on either google or bloglovin' to win the prize,
so don't forget to click that little "join this site" button,   It's right over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tee hee!!  Thanks for playing!! 
I hope your day bubbles over with FUN!!!

I am also linking up with CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES who is having a SUMMER themed card week.
My card is all about summer, that's for sure!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE TODAY'S POST FOR THE SAVVY STAMPER
"Let the WASHI do the work"

30 comments:

  1. Pure Innocence BLOWING BUBBLES first guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, sorry Kim!! :)) :))
      The background was stamped with a different set. :)) :)) If you can name it, you can try again!! :)) :))

      Delete
  2. I have no idea but I think the card is sahweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda!! Glad you liked it!!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...how about YNS Just Swimming By Mermaid?? I know she has some similar bubbles.. I love love love this card Nicole! This sweet little PI girl is soo sweet and she is colored in beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Tina!! :)) :)) I almost didn't post this card...!! It was making me frustrated!! Lol
      Re: stamp set -- it's not a mermaid set, but that's a great guess!!! :)) :))

      Delete
  4. This is an adorable card. Love your use of all the circles. Lovely colour combo too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diana!! :)) :)) I appreciate you stopping by today & leaving some blog love!! :))

      Delete
  5. unity Brandy and Emma: Bubbles of Fun had to try this from unity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim!! It's not from MFT, YNS, or Unity... But, I can see why you gals would guess those because you are working your way through my fave brands!! :)) :))

      Here's a hint...
      It's not a bubble set or mermaid set.

      Delete
  6. Love it!! I'm crazy for polka dots, so this is right up my alley! Hmmm... is it TSG Polka Dot Hello for the background??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura!! Glad it didn't make you dizzy for dots!!! ;)) I swear last night when I was working on it I started seeing spots!!! Lol ;)) ;))
      It's not a TSG set but that would have been smart seeing as how it's a TSG challenge!! :))
      I don't have that polka dot set & I'm crazy for polka dots, too!! :)) :)) I'll have to check it out! :)) You are on the right track... We need to keep thinking round. :)) :))

      Delete
  7. ok, one more guess... PTI Polka Basics??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. ;)) I really had no idea it would be this tricky!! I'll give another clue... It doesn't have polka dot in the title. :))

      Delete
  8. ok, one more guess.. Taylored Expressions Bubble background??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not TE. ;)) ;)) Here are 2 more clues:
      1. It's not a background stamp
      2. It went right along with the theme over at TSG this week. When I saw the challenge I thought of this set immediately. :)) :))
      Hope that helps ladies!!!
      :)) :)) :))

      Delete
  9. What an adorable and fun card, Nicole! Even at my age, I still love blowing bubbles with the twinks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darnell!! :)) I thought it would be a fun summer card for the end of the school year. :))

      Delete
  10. LOL I'd say you nailed our circles challenge Nicole. At first I thought maybe you'd used the bubbles from the TSG Larry set but they aren't the right size so I have no guess for the stamp set. It's a precious card though. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy!! :)) :)) I think I got a bit carried away... I was one step away from making a circle card & I had to stop myself!! ;) ;) ;)

      Delete
  11. I'm lovin all the bubbles on this super sweet card, Nicole!!!! Your coloring is beautiful, too, and I love how you punched the holes in the pink card stock....sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joan!! It's a bubble bonanza !! Tee hee!! :)) :))
      I got a little carried away w: the theme, but that's what I do... :))

      Delete
  12. another cutie pie card!!! those bubbles you created in the background are a perfect fit with this PI.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card! The colors and the bubbles! Not too many circles for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie!!! You are so sweet!!! :))

      Delete
  14. Totally the most Adoreable card I have seen..how cute she is and loving the bubble background!!!!
    Hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!!! Glad you like her!! :))
      She's bubblicious!!! :)) :))

      Delete
  15. I have no idea whom the sentiment is by but the card is darn cute! Def not too many bubbles for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny!!! Lolol ;)) ;))
      We were trying to figure out the background bubbles. It's from a set called, "circle circus" by SU!! I had no idea it would be so tricky!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~