Monday, July 15, 2013

Berry Patch Ellie -- YNSFFC02

This is Post #2 Today --If you are looking for BLD, please click HERE.

Hi there!!
I have had this card sitting on my desk since before the 4th of July...
 yep, that was when things got a little crazy around here!!
I thought it was about time that I blogged it...
I left off the sentiment because I LOVE strawberries and
I have a bunch of strawberry stamp sets 
so it can be used for:
Thank you Berry Much
You are a Berry good friend
You are Berry sweet...
LOLOL 
I think you get the idea...
This card is for the YNS challenge this month which uses a sketch and/or an inspiration pic! 
You get to choose!!  
For this card I chose the sketch. 
Here's the sketch:
Thankfully, I did notice that the YNS design team did use banner flags of all sizes 
on their cards & I was glad for that... I didn't want to cover all
of my cute strawberry patterned paper.

Also... Since it was a super busy paper, I left off the surrounding embellies from the sketch.
I did stamp and die cut a few strawberries, but they were overwhelming on this very teeny card/image.

Stamp: Berry Patch Ellie from YNS (might be retired)
Paper: Lawn Fawn pink lemonade
Card Stock: Lemon Drop: MFT
Banner flags & layers: MFT
Circle STAX: MFT
Ink: Copics 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you will join us this Saturday for a fun blog hop in honor of 
NATIONAL LOLLIPOP DAY!!!
There will be fun, inspiration and PRIZES!!  Woot!  Woot!!

8 comments:

  1. I love strawberries too Nicole! I'm glad you used the smaller banner because you are right, the large one would have covered up too much of that pretty strawberry paper. Oh and I'm glad you didn't add the extra embellishments because it was just perfect without them. Super cute and with all of those "Berry" sentiments, you have so many options! Oh and one more thing, you did a great job on that grass with your super fine strokes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tina!!! I hope you have a Berry nice day!!! Lol ;)) ;)) :)) :))
      You are such a sweetie! Thanks for all of your lovely comments!!
      Xo

      Delete
  2. Super sweet! I love that fun paper paired up with Berry Batch Ellie! Thank you for playing along with our July YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another sweetie! So fun with the grass and berry paper to match. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining in the fun again at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julie!! :)) :))
      YNS images are so cute!!
      They are some of my faves!! :)) :))

      Delete
  4. What a great pairing of paper and image! Love your coloring on everything, but especially the bunnies. It must have been difficult with them being so tiny! Always love your takes on the challenges! Thank you berry much for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle!!! You are too funny!!!!
      You're welcome BERRY much!!! Xo
      Tee hee!!
      Your comments are berry sweet & they make me smile !!!
      Xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~