Tuesday, July 9, 2013

DT Reveal !!!! Thanks for believing in me -- Blog Candy

This is the 2nd of 3 posts today... 
Please click around on all 3 if you are looking for the blog candy!
You will find some winners in my previous posts from right after I came back from vacation! 
GOOGLE followers still works and counts the "fans & friends" for me so please add your name there and/or to your Bloglovin' to qualify for blog candy.  
Thank you, thank you!!

Well... Can you believe it?!!? 
I am now designing for Lori Boyd at By Lori Designs and that just has me super excited...(& grateful!!) 
She emailed me last week on Wednesday and asked if I would like to join her team.  
It took my under 90 seconds to email her back!!  
I then proceeded to scream at the top of my lungs for quite a while waking up one of my girls and alarming them both!!   They were both jumping up and down with me once I explained what had happened.   Then they asked me, "Is that the lady with the puddle jumpers?" LOL, yes it is!!
Here is my favorite Lori Boyd character, Ella,
with a special message from me to Lori and to my friend, Tina, as well.   
(I know that the super big hearted Lori won't mind that this card is dedicated to 2 people.  She is a sweetheart like that!)


Thanks for believing in me, Lori!! I won't let you down!! 
I will design my heart out and give crafty love to all of your adorable characters!!
I really appreciate the opportunity!! 
I am so so so grateful!!! 
Big Hugs!!!

Thanks for believing in me, Tina!!  
You were one of my first followers on day 1 of my blog 
and are usually the first to comment on most of my posts.  
It makes me smile to know that you look forward to my blog as much as I do.
Thank you for encouraging me every day with your comments and messages.  
You told me that a DT position was just around the corner and now here we are! 
I am so happy that you are home from the hospital today & able to share my joy!!

This cutie patootie digi stamp is Puddle Jumper Valentine Ella ($3.00) and you can find her in Lori's digi shop under the Holidays category on the left hand sidebar.
If you are new to digital stamp images this is a great place to start!
The thing I love most about digis is that you can size them for whatever you need -- from cards to scrapbook pages, gift tags and more!  I also love that I can print them out on regular copy paper and have my girls color them with me!! 

Please check out my next post of the day and my FIRST card for BLD TUESDAY INSPIRATION!!
You won't want to miss the SUMMER cuteness that we have for you!!

**If you are participating in blog candy today, please leave a comment on each of today's posts & let me know if you became a follower on google, bloglovin', etc...**
 Here are the 2 other cards from By Lori Designs that I have on my blog so far...
Please join me each week for your chance to win prizes and see some of my cards, as well!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
HAVE A SUPER FAB OVER THE TOP AMAZING DAY!!

18 comments:

  1. Very cute card Nicole and welcome to our BLD team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anita!! :)) :))

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS!!! Your designs are so cute, that I am sure there are many more DT positions in your future! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Laura!! You're such a sweetie!! :)) :))

      Delete
  3. Oh Nicole, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you for your love and concern for me! I am so very happy that you are designing for Lori and I have no doubt that you will make her proud that she chose you to join her team! This sweet digi-stamp is amazing and as always you have brought her to life! She is just beautiful and of course she's rocking my favorite colors too! Oh and I loved that you embossed that beautiful pink background cs! :) By the way I am DEFINITELY going to order some of these super cute digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina!! I am definitely blushing !! :)) :))
      You are so kind and thoughtful!! Being on Lori's design team just makes me want to work even harder to create cute cards!! Such a dream come true!! Woot woot!! :)) :))

      Delete
  4. Darling card, Nicole! Welcome to the BLD DT...we are super excited to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheri!!! I'm super exited to be w/ all of you talented ladies !! :)) :))

      Delete
  5. I am not surprised they chose you. Your work is lovely! I have admired it first from Google and now bloglovin. Congratulations! I look forward to some great cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patty Sue!! :) ;) :) :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. What a Sweetheart! And the shading on the big heart is sweet as well, lol. I like the multiple layers too. Such a cute card!
    Congrats on your position! They have excellent taste! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle!! You are so sweet!! :) :) :) I hope you found that mermaid image that I was telling you about! :) :)

      Delete
  7. YAY!! Congratulations Nicole! You always do wonderful work with Lori's images. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun designing for her. You've got your colors rockin' on this one. Adorable. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks, Tracy!!! You are always so awesome to come by and leave me some sweet words!!! :) :) :) I am thrilled to be on Lori's team!! Her images really make me smile!! :) :) Ella is my fave !! She is one cute puddle jumper!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  8. PRECIOUS Nicole! Love the bold, bright colors on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cheryl!!! :)) :))

      Delete
  9. Congratulations, Nicole--how exciting! Love the bright, cheery color scheme on this card. It's perfect for the sweet Puddle Jumper image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori!!! I'm super happy to be on the team!! :)) Thanks for your sweet words about my card!! :)) :)) xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~