Monday, September 30, 2013

YNS -- SNEAK PEEK and some BLOG CANDY WINNERS

Hi Everyone!!!
Have you heard the news?!??!
YNS is debuting a new line of digi stamps!!
You can see all of the wonderful images starting at midnight with a BLOG HOP!!!
There will be prizes on EVERY stop on the HOP,  so don't forget to come back and visit me!!!

Here's a little sneaky peeky for you...
Can you guess what it is...??? 
Hee hee!!  I tried to make it tricky!!!  
**Add your guesses to the comments and who knows...
I might add a little prize to the fun!!!**


I have some recent blog candy winners to announce!!
Now... these are from the past few weeks and not my current candy
which you can find right here.

Here are the winners from the last 3 weeks:
Vivi Casale
Marcy 
D.

Congrats ladies!!!
Please contact me so I can get your mailing address!!
WOO HOO!!
See you back here tonight @ midnight or tomorrow for a BLOG HOP in honor of
the new DIGI release @ Your Next Stamp!! 

19 comments:

  1. Is it a mantel of some sort? Love your coloring already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're on the right track, Dana... & thank you so much!! :))

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see the whole thing, your colouring looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, great to know there will be digis for YNS stamps... love digis!!!
    and OMG... I'm one of the blog winners!!! woohooo how awesome!!
    THANKS YOU SO SO MUCH!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! I'll send an email to you!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. a Christmas card? looks like a little stocking, hanging from a fireplace, perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks like a little stocking and we all know stockings need a mantle to hang from. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sneak looks fun. TFS.
    I sent you an email...
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.BlogSpot
    dmcardmaker at AOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited I won Nicole!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!:) hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous coloring, Nicole, looks like a stocking on a tree???Maybe a cute little girl with a bow? Know how we love our girls. In any case, your peek looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~