Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Leaves -- Fun Friday with YNS

If you are looking for my BLOG CANDY post, please CLICK HERE.

Hi Everyone!!
Happy Friday to you!!!
This is going to be something new and fun!!
I'm posting for YNS on Fridays for the Fun Friday YNS Challenge!!
For the October challenge, you can use either the sketch or the inspiration pic.

Here is my card featuring a YNS digi called, "Autumn Leaves" by Omnia Designs.

I just loved this sweet image and I took my time coloring it up!!
The little critters are so precious and I just love their expressions!!!
Last night when I was finishing up this image, my older daughter told me that she didn't feel that a dog should have spots like this, but my younger daughter had the perfect explanation... and she said, "he was playing in the mud!" ~~ see, so there you have it!!  :) :)


Here's this month's sketch and inspiration pic.
You can use one of them or both!!

The October challenge runs all month long, so there is plenty of time to play along
for your chance to win some YNS prizes or even a Guest Designer spot!!
------------------------------------------

I chose this image this week so that I could play along with all of the fall and autumn challenges 
that are going on right now and so that I could use more of the yummy 
"Happy Harvest" paper by doodlebug designs that I love so much!!! 
Fall is my favorite time of year and I am loving the colors that I see in Charlotte right now!!
Hopefully, we will be able to head up to the mountains with the girls soon to do some apple picking & 
grab a yummy cider donut...mmmmmmm, I bet that jut got your tummy rumbling...LOL!! 
Happy Fall, Y'all!!!!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters: Fall Fun
Get Inky: Fall Colors
Digi Makeover: Leaves
Parade Your Crafts: Fall
Lady Anne's: Autumn/Fall
Melonheadz Friends: Animals
ABC Challenges: Cards for Kids
Crafty Cardmakers: Cute & Furry
Allsorts Challenge: Autumn Colors
House of Gilli:  Anything Goes/Fall
OohLaLa: F is for... Fall, Fun, &Friends
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Autumn is here

To find out more about my SUPER DUPER BLOG CANDY PRIZE PACK
please CLICK HERE

We are taking the girls to pick out pumpkins this weekend from our local patch.
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!
xo

28 comments:

  1. So cute Nicole! So fun and cheerful! Makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is lovely Nicole. The image is so cute and your colouring is fabulous. I love those papers too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very sweet Nicole and just perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image, and such fabulous colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Autumn themed card. Thanks for sharing at Sweet stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious Fall card Nicole! Your coloring is always FABULOUS! It's such a super sweet image and who wouldn't love this darling little puppy. Our dog, Abby, has spotting just like that on her legs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I hope it was worth the pain but your wood looks fantastic and so does the grass! I need to get those doodlebug papers to before they are all gone, I just love the colors on them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is ADORABLE. I can just imagine that little guy jumping in a pile of leaves someone just raked up. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love the image and the autumn colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' challenge! --Gail, SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, thanks for sharing with Get Inky!
    AnnDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! I love your image!
    thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at this! What an adorable image, coloured to perfection!
    I LOVE those orange leaves, and the depth you've created on that fence, too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that paper too!! Great digital image and as usual your coloring is just fabulous. thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute and I love the way you colored the "muddy puppy" :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like this guy has been having lots of fun! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so fun and so fall! I love all the beautifully colored leaves and that sweet puppy playing with all the little chicks...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely cheery card - sweet puppy. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet card. Thanks for joining Crafty Cardmakers' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGosh this is so adorable! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just adorable Nicole, what a lovely image and so beautifully coloured.
    Love the leaf paper too, a super card for Autumn. I love Autumn to and have just made a yummy apple crumble.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. so cute, love the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is super adorable. I love the bright colors and that image is too cute. Thank you for joining in our challenge @ Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy - PYC DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very very cuteee ! :-)
    Tks for joining the last Challenge at the House of Gilli ! Hope to see you again in our next challenge that will be launched soon !

    ReplyDelete
  24. So dang cute! Love how you spotted your critters!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing coloring Nicole! I know I always seem to say it, but your skills are amazing! Love the fluffy looking animals, realistic gate and beautiful Fall leaves. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. AWE this image is sooo darn cute and your card is Fabulous!! Love the colors you chose. Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  27. What would you do without those two critics to keep you in line. LOL I like his mud spots. hee hee Cute as can be. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous card, love your colouring. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~