Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello!! -- Loves Rubberstamps

**For the YNS Brand NEW digi BLOG HOP,
Please scroll down or CLICK HERE**

Hi there!!
There is a new challenge up at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog today!!!
Oh yeah... it's that time again...!!!
There are prizes to be won and fun to be had, so don't forget to pop over and link up your latest creations!!  

I have seen Karen from Paper Playhouse and Mona from Cupcake's Creations use these fabulously large and amazingly stunning butterflies as their focal image and I knew that I wanted to give it a try!!

I love FALL and gorgeous rich fall colors... but a girl has got to get her weekly dose of the BG's!!
My last few projects haven't had a speck of BG on them and that had to be remedied!!
(I have an insane love for all things in the Blue Green color family!!) ;) ;) ;) 

Here's the sketch:
So.... do you have 20 minutes???
If so... you can recreate my card!!

Here's what you'll need:

I used Blueprints 1 & 2 for my quick and easy mats on this A2 card.
The pierced circle STAX for matting my focal image,
one of the dies from Fancy Butterflies, and a fun
Hello die from Happy Hellos as the sentiment!!

I also used yummy Blu Raspberry card stock from MFT and
Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up to coordinate with my DP.
Some daffodil delight candy dots finish it off!!
Voilà!!  A super quick and easy card!!

If you don't have Fancy Butterflies yet, what are you waiting for?
These are a GORGEOUS must have set for your die collection!!
(Oh!! and did I mention there are 4 dies in the set!!)

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamp n Doodle Challenges: In the Garden
A.R.T. #16 Anything Goes

Have you seen my latest BLOG CANDY or the winners from last week?
Check out these links to see if you were a winner!!
Have a GREAT day!!
xo

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love that pretty blue butterfly and the cheery colours and patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Simple and elegant. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Nicole! This one made me smile...lovely colors, and papers! Thank you for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge, we are so glad you shared your creation with us! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! So bright and happy! Just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The butterfly looks as if it is flying off the page. Love it!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the butterfly! I've been looking for a butterfly die and this looks like the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the simplicity and vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is gorgeous Nicole, I LOVE that butterfly and the colours look wonderful together.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Nicole! Love the mix of pretty patterned papers and dies! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job of putting those BG' s to work girl. LOL. Wonderful CAS design. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you have used the big butterfly. The result is stunning. Have a great week Nicole. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have used the big butterfly. The result is stunning. Have a great week Nicole. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even though there is no coloring this is fabulous! I love the pop of color with the butterfly and how it really stands out against the dp. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I'm with you--BG's make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicole, this is just fabulous! I love that amazing butterfly and against the patterned paper, what a sweet way to say "hello"

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty! Love these papers and the design with the diecut butterfly! I just got some butterfly dies from LLLC so I'll have to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just popping by to thank you for sharing your project with us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh, how pretty, Nicole...what a great take on the sketch and I love the colors and diecuts especially the pretty butterfly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful! I love the different dies you used and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful, love the pop of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. so pretty! the aqua just pops off the yellow... fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the paper combo and colors! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful. Love those dies and the pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~