Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hello, Pumpkin -- Loves Rubberstamps


If you are looking for my HUGE BLOG CANDY PRIZE PACK post, please CLICK HERE.
This is post 1 of 2 for today...

Hi there!!
Welcome back to another fun Tuesday challenge with Loves Rubberstamps!!
I love pumpkin everything... pumpkin butter, pumpkin breads, muffins, cheesecake, you name it!!
We actually put pumpkin in our pancakes every time we make them just for added moisture and nutrition!!
Yum, Yum, Yum!!!
This week we are challenging you to make something with pumpkins or leaves!!
So grab your dies, embossing folders, patterned papers, etc...
& link up with us @ Loves Rubberstamps this week!!

I have used Punkin Beatrice by CC Designs on my A2 card this week with some 
pumpkin paper by Doodlebug Designs, (of course!!) 
Here are the products that I used on my card:

If you missed my post from Sunday,
it also featured some cute characters from 
CC Designs called, Meoples.  You can find them HERE.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Send a Smile for Kids: Bright Colors for Kids
Paper Crafting Journey: Halloween Colors
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Catered Crop: Orange is the New Black
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Di's Digis: Colors of Halloween
Kraftyhands: Halloween Colors
Simply Create Too: Halloween
Crafty Calendar: Halloween
2 Sisters: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Halloween

Thanks so much for stopping by today and if you haven't added your name to my BIG BLOG CANDY PRIZE PACK yet... you can CLICK HERE to find out more info!!
Have a GREAT day!!
xo

26 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww totally adorable image coloured so beautifully. I love the paper and fabulous sentiment too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a adorable card love the colours you have chosen. Thankyou for joining our challenge at challenges 4 everybody this fortnight. Good luck Fiona dt.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nicole love the cute image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo sweet! You really know how to combine the bright colors without overdoing it, fabulous little card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, this is just so sweet - love it! :)
    Have a cool day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another FANtastic card and love how you colored the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable pumpkin! Like the jack o lantern paper background and layout. A perfect pumpkin card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Both my girls were pumpkins for Halloween as babies so this has such nostalgia for me. That pumpkin paper behind is a perfect match for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole I love this little card, the baby is so darling and the MFT pierced stax look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling image, Nicole...your coloring is gorgeous, as always, and I just love all the happy pumpkins in the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet image. Your coloring and shading are perfect! This image reminds me of my daughter's 1st Halloween costume, she was such a cute little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh this is so adorable, love this cute lil pumpkin! Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable and simple. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! That cute little head full of red hair just makes me smile. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute! I can't get enough of those pierced circle and rectangle dies . . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree with Tracy, this image just makes you want to smile. Super colours too.
    Thanks for playing along with us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge.
    Crafty wishes
    Laura Kraftyhands DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super sweet :) I love the layout and the pops of green! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card! thanks for sharing it with us at crafty catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh Nicole, love your work. :) Your cards (I've been browsing) are so cute and love the way you color your images.

    As for your question about visiting Make It Monday entries, yes the idea is to visit the other participants and leave a comment for them. It increases your chances of winning. Good Luck!
    Lisa S.
    Make It Monday DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww!!! isn't this just the cutest little pie ever..ha-ha Amazing colouring as always Nicole.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great image, beautifully coloured as always. Fabulous card design. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  22. NIcole, this is just adorable! I love that little image and you have colored him beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH. MY. GOSH! This is just too stinkin' cute! Awesome coloring, especially on the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is so cute! A great card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~