Friday, October 25, 2013

Magical Meg --YNS Fun Friday

Happy Friday to YOU!!!
I have a super fun image for you today 
from YNS and the new digital line of stamps!!  

Here is Magical Meg and I colored her up yesterday with copics 
and some really bright purple Shin-han makers!! 
They have some really fantastic brights if you haven't checked them out yet!!

Our awesome leader, Karen from YNS, is having her birthday today!!!
A great BIG birthday shout out goes out to her!!
Have you checked out the newest stamps yet??
There are fabulous new winter and holiday stamps on the site!!


I love the fun papers that really coordinate well with this image!!
My fave Halloween paper pack is called, Doodlebug Designs Halloween Parade.
I used some yellow Tim Holtz stickles, orange stickles, and some clear over the lime green star.

Let me know what you think of the cat fur... I have tried a new technique from a tutorial shared with me by my friend Tracy Mac.  :) :)  You can find it right here.
(Oh!!!  and pay no attention to any of the dress to the left of the kitty's bum bum!!!
I may or may not have dropped my black marker there... LOL!!!
 I tried to fix it as best as I could, but cleaning up black is NOT easy!!)

As you may know, at YNS you can choose to use the sketch or the inspiration pic 
or you can use both.  I chose the Halloween inspiration pic for my card!!


Here's this month's sketch and inspiration pic.
You can use one of them or both!!

The October challenge runs all month long, so there is one week left to play along!!
------------------------------------------


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Craftin' Desert Divas: Halloween Linky Party
Through the Purple Haze: AG/Halloween
Kaboodle Doodles: Halloween Colors
Perfectly Rustics: Patterned Paper
Eureka Stamps: Halloween Colors
Whoopsi Daisy: Halloween Colors
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Parade Your Crafts: Halloween
Imagination Crafts: Halloween
C is for Challenge: Halloween
Make My Monday: Halloween
Crafty Boots: Halloween

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I'm so happy that you did!!
I hope that you aren't too sick of my Halloween projects yet...?!?!
Only a few more days, but I honestly just can't get enough of the bright fun colors!!
See you soon!!
xo

45 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely darling card Nicole! I really like how the cats fur looks - will have to go check out that tutorial (thanks for the tip).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww such an adorable witch with her cute kitty. Your colouring looks amazing Nicole and I love the fun Doodlebug papers.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness i just adore your card....its just super, lovely, wonderful.....and purple lol
    thanks for joining us

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring, don't see any black marker, love how you colored the kitty and her dress! Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stared and scrutinized......and I can't see any mistake at all. Your card is wonderful and your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the colors and the cats fur. Off to check out that video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really do an amazing job on you coloring! I love seing your cards! Thanks for joining at Parade Your Crafts!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  9. OmGodness!! this is beyond adorable!! what is that purple outfit??? and her hair??? gosjh I absolutely love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. I love that image. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way you colored her dress! And thanks for the gadget tips! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicole, you amaze me with your coloring skills! It is all just perfect! I love love love that sweet little cat and the fur makes you feel like you should reach out and pet him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Halloween projects are so sweet and adorable, Nicole, I could look at them all year long! Your coloring is fab - no one would have noticed your booboo if you hadn't mentioned it! BTW, excellent fur on the kitty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is amazing! Love it! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really sweet card, gorgeous image with outstanding colouring. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card and those purples are bright and pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is so sweet, I love that image and your fabulous coloring! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous colouring Nicole, and your cat is wonderful! could almost stroke the fur from here :0)...except I don't like cats.... that's another story...lol Brilliantly coloured though.
    Love the fun paper.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...she is just too cute!!! And as always, your coloring is stunning. Fabulous Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have really brought this rosy cheeked little witchy-poo to life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You did a great job on the kitty fur sweetie. That's some bright purple for sure. Hee hee. Super fun card. Hugs! P.S. get some rest girlfriend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodlle and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card lovely lady!!! That DSP is fabbo for this project and that colouring is amazing!! Thanks heaps for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. fantastic card Nicole! your coloring is beautiful
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous colours and fantastic colouring.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nicole this is so cute! Love this. Thanks for joining us at imagination crafts this month x

    ReplyDelete
  29. back again Nicole - thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the purple dress and your pleats look fabulous! Great job on the kitty too, no monkeys in site haha!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my goodness Nicole, is this ever darling! The papers, design and your coloring...is AMAZING! Love it!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous card and image Nicole. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a sweet card Nicole! I love her beautiful hat and dress! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute, cute, cute. Everything is working beautifully on this card. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card, thanks for sharing with us this week at Make My Monday
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous card ....loving all the amazing PURPLE...and your wonderful coloring skills!! I'm now a new follower through Bloglovin' and thank you again for visiting my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very sweet card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Parade Your Crafts
    Amy PYC DT

    ReplyDelete
  39. Absolutely love this Nicole! Your coloring is awesome! The pleats looks absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my goodness! The image is so stinking cute! You are such a good colorer!

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOVE this super Adorable card!!! Your coloring is Amazing as usual!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, your colouring on the card is totally amazing!! The pattern paper with beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very colourful and pretty card. Well done. x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Nicole, have a question for you. I won challenge #63 on Eureka stamps but the email address they provide on their page to contact them sends back undeliverable. Did you get through?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~