Thursday, October 24, 2013

WINNERS!! WINNERS!!! Lots of WINNERS!!!

Hi there!!
As promised, here is the Thursday
Winner's Post for my recent BIG BLOG CANDY

First up... 
Who is the lucky winner of the 


MAU XX is the LUCKY 
WINNER!!
Here is what she has won...
$50.00 store voucher to an online retailer of her choice!!
&
A huge lot of dies
A pack of spellbinders
Some new stamps
Ribbon 
Bling
Buttons 
Washi
&
Ink!!
WOW!!
Way to go Mau!!

Please send me your postal details!!
I do ship worldwide!!
:) :) :)


And... drumroll... 
Here is the WINNER of the 2 
clear stamp sets from Tiddly Inks!!
Who is lucky #37 from the Tiddly Inks post?

Julie E. is the LUCKY WINNER!!
Please contact me with your postal details!!
:) :) :)  


Here is a FUN little                                              SURPRISE for the
BIG BLOG CANDY FRIENDS                           who just joined me here
these last few weeks...
MAU please tell me how you found my blog or who sent you my way.
I would like to send them a little "THANK YOU" prize pack!!
Thank you to everyone who sent a new friend my way!!
I'm super excited to get to know all of you!!
See you tomorrow for my YNS post!!
Oh, & a new candy
will be starting
very, very
soon!
xo

21 comments:

  1. My Goodness!!!! I really can't believe this Nicole..It won't sink in...Whoo Hoo
    When I see the list of goodies its mind blowing! Thank you so much sweet lady. I am off to mail you now and I am going to add a post to my blog..as soon as I stop dancing around the room :o)) :o)) :o)) oh dear calm down Mau remember the dodgy heart.....lol
    Huge Huge Huge thank you Nicole xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that you just happened to click on me when @ Tracy Mac's blog post!! Even though it was chance, (per your email) -- I'm going to send Tracy Mac (my sweet friend) -- a thank you prize pack !!
      After all, if she didn't know you... You wouldn't have found me...!! :))
      Thanks so much for being a new follower of my blog!! You are a delight!!
      Xo

      Delete
    2. WOOHOO!!! That Mau is a sweeteart so RNG picked you a fantastic winner Nicole. So sweet of you to include me in your generosity. You've made my day sweetie! Hugs!

      Delete
    3. My pleasure, Tracy!! You have been such an awesome friend to me and are always encouraging!! I'm so glad that Mau was in the right place at the right time!! LOL!!
      She's an absolute doll !! :) :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats to your lucky winners, you are so kind and generous Nicole.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sue!! I appreciate that you took the time to come over and give a word of Congrats!! You are such a wonderful person!! :) :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Coming to you via Mau's blog- she is one lucky lady. Just had a look through your blog and l love your use of vibrant colours x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME, WELCOME, Susan!!! So glad you came by!! Thanks to Mau!! :) :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats to the winners!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping by Sherrie and leaving a message for the winners!!
      You are a sweetheart!! :) :) xo

      Delete
  5. So exciting, thank you Nicole :>) What a wonderful surprise after a day spent in a training class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATS, Julie !! I'm so glad to have made your day a little brighter!! :) :)
      xo

      Delete
  6. Hi Nicole, so happy to see Susan joined you too :o) A special lovely lady to add to your followers.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to see that she came over!! Thank you, Mau!! :)) xo

      Delete
  7. Congrats Mau, Julie and Tracy!
    Enjoy your goodies!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn for popping by to wish the winners well !! :))
      I appreciate it !! Xo

      Delete
  8. Congrats to your winners and thanks for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nikki for coming by!! I know it means so much when others share in the joy for the winners!! Plus, it shows you have a lovely heart!! :)) :))

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks, Shanna for sharing the joy with us!! :))
      I appreciate you popping by!!
      Xo

      Delete
  10. Congrats to the lucky winners!WOW--amazing prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~