Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Just a Number -- Crafty Sentiments Designs

Hi Everyone!!
Don't worry... It's just a number!!
Yes, there are only a few days left until Christmas,
but what I really mean is that BIRTHDAYS are only just a
number and you are only as old as you feel or let yourself believe!!

Our theme this week on the challenge blog is: "Birthdays"
and it will actually run until January 6th to give the DT some time off
to get ready for and celebrate the holidays with their families and friends!!

This super cool guy is:  Doctor - Tobey and I couldn't help but make
a humorous card with this one!!  :) When I learned that the challenge was going
to be "Birthdays" I knew that I wanted to go with fun and silly -- kind of like me.  ;) ;)



I hope you like my fun little mini card!!
This week is going to be crazy nuts with family pics,
school room mom stuff like the holiday party, and of course
the regular hullabaloo that comes with the upcoming holiday!!
I really hope that I can keep my head above water this time around... 
It's my first holiday season as a crafter and I don't know how you all do it!!


Here are the colors that I used:
Upper left: hair and shoes --Upper right: khaki pants & headband
Lower left: medical bag -- Lower left: shirt, metal stuff, & shadows

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Here Come the Boys: Anything Goes - Boys
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes/CAS
Artistic Inspirations: #72 Anything Goes
Love to Create: #96 Anything Goes
My Craft Creations: Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes


I wish everyone the best of luck this week with their holiday preparations!!
I'm certain that 2014 will bring lots of new and exciting changes 
and I can't wait to share the news with all of you!! 
This is my last DT required card, but I'm 
hoping to get a few "for fun" ones
in before the end of 2103!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
to all of you!!
xo


33 comments:

  1. This is so lovely sweetie. Your colouring and layout is awesome and that stitching finishes it off fantastically. I am tearing my hair out at the moment as hubby had bought me an i Pad for Christmas and it arrived yesterday and he has let me have it as I need to play to get use to it. Help it is nothing like using a computer/laptop.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Fab colouring, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nicole, simply stunning!! Love how you coloured Tobey here, dear x
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog, hehe
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nicole i love this !!! such fantastic colouring !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole. First of all I would like to say a really BIG thank you for all of the wonderful comments you have left on my recent cards, it really means so much to mean and I really do appreciate your kindness.
    Your card is wonderful. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and wonderful sentiment.
    Take care and good luck with your Christmas preparations!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card!! awesome coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. toatlly love this masculine card Nicole, fab papers and coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card Nicole, hope you have a great time over the festive season x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is super Nicole! I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and funny sentiment.
    This is my first Holiday Season on Challenge teams and I must say it has been very challenging indeed. I need to plan better next year that is for sure! Thanks for linking your fantastic card up with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Nicole! WOW!!! Your coloring is fabulous! You need to teach me, lol!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year Nicole:)
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your card at the MIM CHALLENGE! The image is adorable and your coloring is awesome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sentiment and fabulous colouring! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Nicole! I love the cute image and your coloring is awesome as always! Hope you're having a wonderful Holiday season amongst all the craziness! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  14. A brilliant card great image. Thank You for Playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck from Woo, Sharon, Teresa, Donna, Jacky, Ginny, Becky, Mojca, Mandz, Stacey & Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great male birthday card. These are tough, but this one looks good! :)
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute image and beautiful color. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great card Nicole..fabulous colouring on Dr.Tobey..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome job with the image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love fun and silly cards! This is a wonderful design and the little file tab is just perfect :-)
    Welcome to crafty and chaotic Christmases!
    Big hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a nurse, so always enjoy medical images- love your coloring as well. Saw you on MIM- here for a closer look : )

    ReplyDelete
  21. You colored the image BEAUTIFULLY! Makes me want to get it for myself! Really like the dp's you used :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nicole, this is such a darling card. Love how you highlighted in blue! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  23. If you tell me where they have such handsome dctors, I will start going there when I'm sick (and even when I'm just pretending I'm sick lol). Awesome card. I love how you coloured the image too. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute, I would save it to give to Doug for when he sees how many packages you have been getting haha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute card! I love that image and the clean design! Hope you have a very happy holiday season and a fabulous rest of 2013!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card - so beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it! Wishing you and your family a healthy and happy Holiday and New year!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome card Nicole! It's sooo true ... it's just a number! Beautifully colored FUN image, and love the sentiment!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the card Nicole, what a fabulous imge.
    Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas and that the New Year finds you refreshed and rested.
    Huge Christmas Hugs coming across the pond to those sweet Poppets of yours.xxxxxxxxxx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card and such beautiful colouring thankyou for joining our challenge at artistic inspirations good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...

    Hope you all had a great chrimbo and all the best for 2014!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this! Your colouring is beautiful.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~