Friday, December 13, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes -- YNS Fun Friday & CANDY WINNER !!!!!

Hi Everyone!!
Happy Friday to YOU!!!
I have a super cute image for you today 

Here is Sweet Dreams and I colored her up with copics 
and some of my fave blue-green shades of Shin-han makers!! 


On my card, I also used 2 other YNS products:  the Warm Winter Wishes clear stamp set
and the Gumdrops in Ivory at the bottom of my image panel.   :) :) :)

For this month's challenge you can use the inspiration pic, the sketch, or you can make
a fun fusion of both!!   I chose to use the inspiration pic for my card.  :) :)
I loved the deeper shades in the background and the pop of
yellow in the corner.  :) :)  The frosty look in the pic
also lends itself to the frosty night on my DP.




We hope that you will pop over to the challenge blog to join in with us this month!!
There is a fabulous prize and you could also be the next Guest Designer
chosen to work with YNS for an upcoming stamp release!!

The colors for skin & hair are in the upper 2 quadrants.
The colors for her pajamas and the candle are in the bottom 2.

My Blog Candy winner is: SHARLA!!!!!
**Please email me and let me know
which candy you would like!!
CONGRATS, Sharla!!

25 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Nicole. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and beautiful paper too.
    I hope all is well with you.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh - she is so beautiful, Nicole! Can't take my eyes of her! Beautiful coloring, great tones, love the paper. :)
    Have an awesome day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nicole, love the beautiful darling image and the night scene papers are just perfect for this one. x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hun, this is gorgeous!!! I love how the image stands out. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling. Love the pop of aqua against the dark dp! Glad to see you back in blogging land.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, it ate my reply. Glad to see you back in blogland again! Love your card and those dp's are perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous sweetie. Adorable image and fantastic colouring and awesome layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! You did an awesome job with the candle glow on her nightgown. Hey, what paper is that? I'm liking it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image, she looks all nice and cozy warm!! Love the glow from the candle! I was scrolling down to leave my message and saw my name as winning the blog candy!!! Whoot!! Thanks so much, I'll shoot ya an email right away!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicole this is so stinkin' sweet! Such an adorable little girl and as always your colouring is perfection. I have not forgotten that I need to call you I have been sick and then this week subbing. Let me know a day and time that works for you. Thank you in advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfection, Nicole! Simply perfect in every adorable way!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Nicole! I love the image and you colored it up fabulously! Love the DP too! Hope you're doing well! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Back!
    LOVE your adorable card. She sure is a cutie and your coloring is perfect. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! Happy to see you back - was worried @ you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where have you been sweet friend???? Everyone has missed you big time :o(
    Gorgeous card andyour colouring is as amazing as ever.
    Love the Candle too.
    huge Hugs Mau xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very cute Nicole! Love the glowing candle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely delightful and I love the paper piercing around the edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. absolutely adorable card!!! cute image!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dawwwwh, is she not the sweetest?!
    I love her little blue nightgown and that patterned paper is just perfect for this card! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an ADORABLE image Nicole! Your coloring is fabulous! I love the paper choice for the background and the pop of sparkle to the stars is perfect! LOVE it!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw, so cute and lovely colouring - the reflected candlelight on her knees is spot on!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH what a sweet card Nicole!! That little image is so sweet and I adore that background paper! Must get me some of that!! As usual your coloring is amazing!! Thank you SO much for the sweet comments you left on my blog!!! Made me smile BIG!!! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~