Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Clean and Shabby ?!! CSD --Twinkle Fairy

Have you heard the news?!??
Click here to see!!  :) :) 

Hi Everyone!!
Hope you are well!!
This will be a turbo post
as I am still trying to get caught
up from being buried alive under a
mountain of projects!!!  Only 9 more!!!!

Here is the adorable Twinkle Fairy by Crafty Sentiments Designs!!
Our theme this week on the challenge blog is: "ANYTHING GOES"!!!
YAY!!!   I know that I will see all of you over there linking up your gorgeous
creations so that I can come over and visit all of you!!!  I truly can't wait!!  :)) :)) 


I've used frantage again and gotten it a bit more under control...
What do you think?  Do you like all of the sparkle?
I figured with a name like Twinkle Fairy, she 
needed to shine and light up the room, 
right?  :) :)  There is also a little 
pull out tag for some fun!!


Here is the PRIZE on the challenge blog this week!!
Definitely worth playing for!!  :) :) :)  
I love dies and this one is FAB!! 

COMING SOON ~~ NEW IMAGES!!   


Here are the colors that I have used on my card.
Upper left:  shadows, Upper right: skin tones
Lower left: outfit & wings, Lower rt: hair

I'm entering my card in the following challenge:
Make It Monday: Anything Goes

I hope that you have a FABULOUS 
morning & good day, too!!  :) :) 
See you soon!!  xo

25 comments:

  1. Love it Nicole, gorgeous stamp and will have to enter the challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image, beautiful papers, lovely embellishments and all the frantage (I think it looks great!!!) ... No wonder this card is so beautiful. I LOVE it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image. Love all of your bright colours - they look fab!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the fun, bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Nicole. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and pretty detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Nicole!! Lovely coloring of the image! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and I love the frontage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card with all the twinkling around the fab coloured fairy!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Nicole, love the strong colours and the sparkles. Congrats on your news - l have grabbed the freebie and am now following the site too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card, love the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG OMG!!! love it so much!!! love the bright colors, makes me think of spring ;)
    amazing coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous colourful creation sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card girl! I love how you colored here-totally brought her to life! Your design is adorable and love the textures you added with the trimmings:)
    Happy Tuesday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely darling, Nicole!!!! Your coloring is amazing and I looove the sparkle!!!! The tag is such a genius idea....love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic card, love the colors!!! Saw it at MIM.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooh what a darling little dancing fairy!! She is so cute and colored most beautifully!! I love the speckled background too! You do such lovely work Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely fabulous design and this has totally brightened up a dreary grey morning! The frantage and sparkle looks fab - she is one gorgeous fairy :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulously fun card Nicole, love the bright colours! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Nicole, Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog! I saw this at Make It Monday and wanted to return the compliment! Nice to see that you are sticking with your Frantage (YGG). Another wonderfully conceived and executed project. You have incorporated a lot of cool details in this creation and they all complement each other perfectly. I love the color integration and the use of line and shape to create interest. Very nicely done!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the bright colors on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow these are great colors! Super cute image and I love the sprinkling of stitched stars. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is the cutest little fairy on the planet if you ask me! And your colors so bright and cheerful and all your little sparkles...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful Nicole! Gorgeous Colors and just the right amount of sparkle! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a sweet card, Nicole! Cute little ballerina and love the effect of all that frantage - it really makes this card beautifully sparkly! I'm visiting from MIM:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~