Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm a DRESSY GIRL !!!! -- All Dressed Up

Hi Everyone!!  Hope you are doing well!! 
I have some really "OVER THE MOON" exciting news
 to share with you today!!! In November, I was asked to join 
THE DRESSY GIRLS!!! YAY!!!!

If you aren't familiar with the images of Wendy Burns, then you are
in for a real treat!!! She has some of the most gorgeous and STYLISH girls
that you will ever see!!!  I have been in love her her images since I saw them in stamp
form and I was soooo happy when I found her digi store on ETSY!!  I think I bought every one!!! 

Tomorrow we will be showcasing 4 new images in a BIG BLOG hop!!
I hope that you will pop back tomorrow for my debut as a 
DRESSY GIRL!!! 
I am so excited to show you what I have made!! 
((There will also be PRIZES!!))
Woot!!  Woot!!  :) :)


Here are 2 cards that I have made with Wendy's images:



and here is a link to the ETSY store so that you can
see all of the cuteness!!!  There are some young images for baby
 cards as well as little girls, modern young women and teens!!  :) :) :) 

25 comments:

  1. Woohoo, big congrats to you hun! They are SO lucky to have you on the team, because your creations are TOP! I wasn't familiar with these images before, but I agree with you, they are awesome. Will have to get me some. ;)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Nicole and looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations on All Dressed Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! They're lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! BIG congrats to you Nicole on your new DT place. I am really pleased for you and it is clear to see how much you love those cute image as you always make such wonderful cards with them :)
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nicole! Can't wait to see all your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations girlie!!!! You are going to knock the socks off these images. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats...what a lovely iamges! Can't wait to see your creations!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo congrats girl! Love boty your cards!! Awesome colouring.

    -xxx-
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY congrats. SO exciting. I cannot wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Nicole!!! I'm just getting familiar with these images & they are so adorable! I know you are gonna rock with your gorgeous creations! Can't wait to see what you have coming up!😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so cute Nicole, love them both
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. Those are super cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, sweetie! Your happiness is contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super congratulations. Wonderfully cute images. I can see why you'd be "over the moon" with excitement to use them. Both cards are delightful. Will be anxiously awaiting upcoming cards from you with these cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two very cute and awesome creations sweetie. Congrats on your new DT position Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!! Both of your cards are super cute! The images are so sweet and just darling! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, Nicole! This is fabulous news!!! They are SO lucky to have you on their team....I adore your cards and can't wait to see more with the All Dressed Up Digis...SO CUTE!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whoot whoooot you deserve it...a perfect fit for you sweet lady!!
    Woohooooooo big hugs xxxxc

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woo Hoo! Big congrats! If anyone deserves it, it's you Nicole! You are super talented and a absolute sweetheart! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Huge congrats!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So excited for you! These stamps are really sweet and I'm sure your cards are going to be just fabulous for the Dressy Girls. Congrats again my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~