Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine's Day -- BLOG CANDY WINNER !!

Hi Everyone!!
Thank you so much 
for joining in my recent 
There are so many new faces here
and I am so pleased to see all of you!!
WELCOME to all of my new blog buddies!!!


The WINNER of the
Valentine's Day Blog Candy is:

Who is lucky #35 from the linky???
Kendra S. !!!!!
>>>>>>> CONGRATS KENDRA!!! <<<<<<<

Please email me with your mailing address
so that I can get your box sent off to you!!
My contact info is under my blogger
profile on the upper right hand 
side of my blog.  :) :) :) 


Thank you to everyone who entered!!
**There will be a NEW CANDY 
starting this week!!!  :) :) 

See you all soon!!
xo

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! Pinch me! I am shacking I am so excited! THANKS so much Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Nicole!! Seeing the shades of Copics used is really helping me go further with my shading. Thanks so much. Have fun with your new toys Kendra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to Kendra. Enjoy your candy, thank you Nicole x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats sweetie on your win, I hope you enjoy your prize.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Kendra and enjoy your prize :-D
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~