Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog Candy -- Blog Candy -- Yum, Yum, Yum !!

(Please scroll down for the previous winners or click HERE)
Hi Everyone!! Welcome and welcome back!! 
I am celebrating this month with some yummy blog candy
for my blog friends -- new and current followers!!  :) :) 

Here is a photo gallery of my latest makes:
(if you click on the pics, you can see them larger)










If you see something that inspires you, I would
love to have you join me here as a new blog buddy!!
I don't have a specific style, but I use a lot of bright colors!!


Here are the details for my candy:
This month's prize is going to be 100% digital!
You can choose:  digi stamps, digi papers, cut files,
whatever digital crafting supplies that you would like!! 
You can pick your prizes from many companies or just one!!
I will be giving away a prize worth $35.00 to your fave shops!!


1. If you have a blog, please post my blog badge to your sidebar
 and link back to this candy post until March 20th, 2014
2. Become a follower with Google on the sidebar!! 
3. Leave your name using the linky below!!  :) 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That's it ~~ 3 easy steps!! 


You need to be a follower of my blog w/ google to win, 
but if you don't have a blog that's ok.
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Click on the "Blog Friends" section of my blog and the BLUE "Join this site" button. 

If you have any questions, just let me know!!
I hope to make some new bloggy friends over the next few weeks!!
Thank you so much!! Good luck!!

Link up right here
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

20 comments:

  1. I am sure you know by now how much I love your style of crafting Nicole, your designs always make me smile!
    You are so generous with your candy Nicole, thank you so much for another chance to win.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations, Nicole! Your coloring and design are fabulous! Thanks for the chance at your very generous candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole- you are an inspiration! Your cards are always so fabulous...I so enjoy seeing your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipppeee! I am a google follower, have your button on my side bar and now I am leaving a comment...so many amazing and fabulous cards, you are simply amazing Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you have been busy Nicole, these are fabulous. Thanks for the chance to win some yummy candy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous selection of cards Nicole and I love your beautiful bright colours and colouring..thank you so much for the chance to win your wonderful candy..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I love everything you do, my favorite is the girls in Paris, totally stole my heart when I first saw them and in love with that card ever since :) shall I post my mailing address too? hahaaa
    hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards again.
    It is good to see them again.
    I put you badge in my side bar.
    Already follow by email and google.
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, these are so cute, love them all. Thanks for sharing and the blog candy offer.
    Hugz, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I am glad you are not asking which is our favourite card.....lol..Impossible to choose!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful Candy offer Nicole, you are a very generous lady xxxxxx
    Huge Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZERS!!!!! You made Fantastic creations!!!! LOVE them ALL!!!!! Have a Fabulous weekend!!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. You DO have a style, it's the same as mine...eclectic! LOL Love every one of your cards. Your colouring is to die for and every card is so unique. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I knew you had some super fantastic cards but when you see them all lined up like that it is absolutely AMAZING! Can I be you when I grow up?? lol Honestly they are just stunning Nicole!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well isn't that just a gallery of loveliness. :-) Fun to see some of them again. Thanks for another chance at some fabby candy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Nicole! Your cards are gorgeous!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are all lovely...I am a follower and thank you for the chance to win...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards!! ALL of them!
    Thank you for a great candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome cards Nicole!! great candy!! hope I win!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for the chance Hun and for you generosity!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of your cards are beautiful! What a showcase! I just linked up for your candy - I am already your follower on GFC and I just added your little badge to my sidebar (right-hand side, scroll down, candy in date order). Thank you for the chance to win your awesome prize - I know exactly what digital products I would get!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~