Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mini Blog Candy Winners -- 2nd attempt!

Hi Everyone!!
This is my 2nd attempt
to post the winners for the 
mini blog candy that I had a few
weeks ago that was at the bottom of
my "lush grass tutorial"!!  Either I deleted
the entire post...?!?!  Or Blogger gobbled it up!!
Either way, it was scheduled to go live the other day
and I was wondering why I didn't see it...  :(  :( Came to 
have a look and it wasn't in my list of posts..!!?   Boo hiss!! 

So here we go again..  :) 
Congratulations to these 3 lucky 
WINNERS of my mini blog candy!!
21. Danielle Vincent

10. Crafty Lawyer

34. Carla Suto


>>>>>>>> CONGRATULATIONS!!! <<<<<<<<
Please email me with your mailing address
so that I can get your prize sent off to you!!
My contact info is under my blogger
profile on the upper right hand 
side of my blog.  :) :) :) 


Thank you to everyone who entered!!
**There will be a NEW CANDY 
starting today!!!  Yay!!  :) 

See you all soon!!
xo

10 comments:

  1. congrats ladies !!
    i think blogger give problems this time :(
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to be one of your winners, Nicole! Congrats to the others! Off to e-mail you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and thank you Nicole x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners :-D
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner's.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh thanks nicole! Ive never won a blog candy before!yay~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats everyone!
    Enjoy your sweet candy.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - yay!!! Thanks Nicole! I look at you blog nearly every day and didn't see this until now for some reason. Emailing you right away :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~